Pages

February 13, 2012

Possible baby names for new Swedish prince or princess - Part I

Any day now, Crown Princess Victoria will be giving birth to her and hubby Prince Daniels firstborn. As I have previously predicted I am betting on a baby boy sometime mid to late February.

Speculations about the baby's name have begun and I have jotted down some of my predictions. 

Closest family members of Her Royal Highness include husband Daniel (whose fathers name is Olle Gunnar), younger brother Prince Carl Philip Edmund Bertil and His Majesty Carl Gustaf Folke Hubertus (whose fathers name was Gustaf Adolf Oscar Fredrik Arthur Edmund). Victorias great grandfather was His Majesty King Gustaf Adolf whose full name was Oscar Fredrik Wilhelm Olaf Gustaf Adolf.

Previous kings of Sweden include: Karl Johan, Oscar, Charles and Gustaf.

My prediction: Carl Gustaf Oscar Fredrik Olaf.

Should Victoria and Daniel take my advice it would mean that the possible future king of Sweden will bear the same name as his maternal grandfather.

Lets wait and see what will be. In the mean time stay tuned for my predictions of names for a possible future Queen.

Also, I will be hosting a blog giveaway soon. I have yet to decide what the giveaway will be for. If you have any suggestions for me please leave them below as a comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...