Pages

October 25, 2012

A royal engagement: Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill

In the Video below, that was shot at Drottningholm Palace in Sweden on October 24th 2012, Princess Madeleine says: "Today, me and Chris are really happy to announce that we are engaged to be married. Chris proposed to me at the beginning of October and we are really happy." Chris then goes on to say: "Madeleine and I have known each other for the past two years and I recently summoned up the courage to ask her to marry me. Thankfully she said yes! I am also learning a little Swedish" Then he says in Swedish "I am learning Swedish, but it is difficult." Madeleine continues: "The wedding will take place next summer and we are really looking forward to it." For more info visit www.kungahuset.se

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...