Pages

November 06, 2012

4 Other Great Royal Themed Sites You Should Read

As a follow up on my recent post 7 Great Royal Themed Sites You Should Read I am giving you a few more tips about great royal blogs I have found on the Internet and enjoy following. Lets get to it!

1. Lux-arazzi

Lux-arazzi.blogspot.com


As you could have guessed from the name this lovely blog is about all things Grand Ducal. When ever I find myself wondering about something that is related to the Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg this is my go-to-site. Lux-arazzi will answer most, if not all, of your questions about the Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg. Check it out!

2. Princesses' lives

If you want to know what is going on with the princesses of Europe you go there! Always on time, quality stuff and lots of photos!

3. Style Of Mary

If you like the style of Crown Princess Mary of Denmark and wonder who she is wearing at the moment, head on over to Style of Mary and you will find out.

4. Royal Travel

This blog belongs to a German guy called Stefan. He is an enthusiastic royal watcher who travels the world to witness royal events with his own eyes and then blogs about the experience. Quite interesting!

Check out my other blog posts about great sites to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...