Pages

August 07, 2013

4 More Great Royal Themed Sites You Should Read

Who doesn't love to discover new, interesting sites on the topic they love? Well, at least I do. Here are a few blogs I have been reading recently and I think are worthy of a shout out. Please let me know in the comments what your favorite royal sites are! Also, if you are an owner of a royal blog or site feel free to leave a comment with a link to your blog, I would love to read it.

1. Duchess Kate

Duchess Kate is a blog that, as the name suggests, covers news about the Duchess of Cambridge. It has good quality articles, photos and a lot of information. Definitely one of the top blogs on the topic!

Duchess Kate logo

2. Norwegianne

A blog I recently stumbled upon. This blog is owned by Anne, who writes about royals and other stuff too. Her blog has been around for some time and is well worthy of a mention. Dig in!


3. A Tiara a Day

A frequently updated, informative blog on the tiaras of the world. I'm subscribed to this blog and it always gets me excited when I see a new update. If you're into royal jewels and tiaras, you should subscribe too!

4. Danish Royal Media Watch

Another blog I recently stumbled upon. It has been around for quite some time but I haven't read it until now. Frequently updated with witty articles that are filled with photos of the Danish Royals. Check it out, I'm sure you won't be disapointed!

Check my other posts on great blogs to follow! Here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...