1. Duchess Kate
Duchess Kate is a blog that, as the name suggests, covers news about the Duchess of Cambridge. It has good quality articles, photos and a lot of information. Definitely one of the top blogs on the topic!
| Duchess Kate logo |
2. Norwegianne
A blog I recently stumbled upon. This blog is owned by Anne, who writes about royals and other stuff too. Her blog has been around for some time and is well worthy of a mention. Dig in!
3. A Tiara a Day
A frequently updated, informative blog on the tiaras of the world. I'm subscribed to this blog and it always gets me excited when I see a new update. If you're into royal jewels and tiaras, you should subscribe too!
4. Danish Royal Media Watch
Another blog I recently stumbled upon. It has been around for quite some time but I haven't read it until now. Frequently updated with witty articles that are filled with photos of the Danish Royals. Check it out, I'm sure you won't be disapointed!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Chime in!